BOILER TESTING & MONITORING SERVICES
Services to Improve Boiler Efficiency, Heat Rate and Performance
- Supplement current testing and provide an outside perspective
- Dedicated service technicians with years of experience
- Custom data analysis and reports of findings
- Fuel Tech provides all required equipment
We understand the difficulty that coal-burning utilities face and offer testing services and assistance with interpreting your operational data necessary to be proactive in today’s energy market. With more than 20 years of experience, we’re ready to roll up our sleeves and provide the service package that’s best for you.
Three Service Package Options:
High Slagging Services
Bi-Monthly Service Visits to monitor slag and fouling tendencies, while providing recommendations to achieve optimal performance and meet economic goals.
High Sulfur Services
Quarterly Service Visits to monitor impact of high sulfur on boiler operations, while providing recommendations to minimize corrosion and fouling.
High Slagging / High Sulfur Combined Service
Bi-Monthly or Quarterly Service Visits to monitor impact of slagging and fouling tendencies, along with high sulfur effects on boiler operations.
Testing Services Include:
- Slag Inspections
- Infrared Camera (IR) Inspections
- High Temperature Slag & Corrosion Monitoring
- Low Temperature Corrosion Probe
- HVT Testing
- FEGT Measurement
- CEGRIT Ash Sampling
- High Volume Ash Sampling
- Cold End Corrosion
- Low Light Camera
- SO3 Testing
- NH3 Testing
- Key Performance (KPI) Data Analysis